Planning for 2020 doesn’t have to be hard. As a coach for high performing professionals I use a unique approach. Proven, action-oriented, research-based applications in the areas of coaching, change management and positive psychology practices. I am a business growth specialist who partners to improve productivity and profitability.
Are you ready to have the kind of support and systems in place that the best of the best engage in? To learn more about Jennifer, see her biography.
Jennifer is accepting applications for 6 spots on her one on one coaching roster for December 1st. This is the perfect time to partner with a certified professional coach to support your business planning efforts and be ready to implement January 1st. 2020 is going to be your best year yet, discovering possibilities and removing roadblocks will have you out of the whirlwind* and achieving more success than you thought possible.
To be considered for this opportunity the criteria are:
• With an open mind, you are ready to sharpen your and continue to develop your skills
• You are open to seeing the possibilities around you and going outside your comfort zone
• You value a work/life balance and want positive changes in both
• You can be counted on to keep your commitments
The framework for the coaching contract will be 12 months with H.A.R.D. goals identified, a customized Extended DiSC profile and will be based on a monthly retainer of $1250. At any time, either party can cancel the relationship with 30 days notice.
With this investment you will also;
Jimbere Business Academy for an entire year
Here is to partnering in possibility and to you achieving your 2020 goals.
* H.A.R.D. goals are heartfelt, animated, required and difficult. upon the book HARD goals: The Science of Extraordinary Achievement by Mark Murphy.
* 4DX is from the book The Four Disciplines of Execution: Achieving Your Wildly Important Goals by Sean Covey and Chris McChesney.