Jennifer Jimbere, B.A., CMP, CPC, HRM
Coach | Change Management Consultant | Advocate for the Science of Well-Being | Best Selling Co-Author
"I believe that people are creative, capable, wise and good."
Jennifer Jimbere is an entrepreneur, International best-selling co-author of the Dream Boldly I Dare You series, World Class Coach and Business Consultant. A recognized authority on the psychology of performance, negotiations and organizational turnaround, she has served as an advisor to thousands of individuals and organizations around the world for more than 20 years. Her work can also be found on www.thrivexperts.com and www.radicaljoyseekingwomen.com.
Why Choose Me As Your Coach?
I am a business leader. I understand the issues and challenges facing business because I’ve been there and bring diverse perspectives and the wisdom of corporate, organizational and entrepreneurial experience to coaching and consulting. I match my business experience with coaching experience gained over hundreds of hours with hundreds of clients around the world, and I bring the learning gained from every engagement to benefit the next.
I bring strong educational and professional background to my work and in addition I have completed several accredited coach training programs to ensure top level coaching competency.
My success is predicated on having a proven process for implementation of a coaching and consulting initiative no matter how large or focused.
- Operate on a frequency model – the more often coach and client meet, the greater the momentum and the more rapid the behaviour change and/or goal accomplishment.
- Collect information. In addition to an intake process (comprised of quantitative assessments and qualitative feedback solicitation) I examine any other performance and evaluation data available to ensure we have as complete a picture as possible.
- Triangulate the coach/client/organization relationships. I understand that my work with an individual is done in an organizational context and we contract on that basis.
- Measure the effectiveness of my work, in terms relevant to the client and the organization.
- Solicit feedback to ensure we learn and improve along with our clients.
High Standards, having been a member of:
The International Coach Federation (www.coachfederation.org) and, as such, I adhere to the Code of Conduct and Statement of Professional Ethics of that organization.
The Canadian Positive Psychology Association (www.positivepsychologycanada.com) and, as such, I am engaged in rigorous academic research in the field of positive psychology, and work with other practitioners to ensure a higher standard in the application of positive psychology.
The Association of Change Management Professionals (www.acmpglobal.org) and, as such, I am engaged in advancing the discipline of change management.
What You Can Expect When Working With Me
Partnering with you, I...
- Facilitate a scheduled audit to identify your ineffective practices and maximize your productivity.
- Collaborate with you to strategically implement lean practices that shorten your timelines.
- Initiate a discovery process that clarifies your thoughts and decisions about change.
- Provide consistent accountability to keep you on track and accelerate your performance.
- Empower you to strengthen your executive presence on your own terms.
- Work with you to acknowledge and honor your strengths and create a balanced team accordingly.
Working with you and your team, I help to create a world in which everyone’s unique signature strengths are known and then leveraged to achieve the most efficient business results. You will also discover how to improve your team's communication, dynamics and leadership style(s).
What you think is possible, is just the beginning.